Monday, October 11, 2010

He created the Heavens

I know I just posted a scripture yesterday ...but some days when I have pile of sewing, half finished Halloween costumes and Christmas projects calling my name I think it is best if I just let God do the creating and I take the time to appreciate Him. A view from our back porch...

 
 
 
Isaiah 40:26 
"Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing."

Isaiah 45:8
"You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I, the LORD, have created it.


blessings, tai

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

Love the pic! And awesome posting! :) You know yo inner rockstar is coming out right? :) Have a great evening, and continue to allow God to create things through you! Thanks again for sharing! As you do allow God to do the creating, remember to continue to let Go and let GOD's way shine through! :) God's paintbrush he uses is so beautiful! I am so glad you were able to capture it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...