Friday, October 1, 2010

i'm the map. i'm the map. i'm the MAP!

Do your kids love maps?? Maybe it is just my weird child? E-Bot sure loves to look at maps and ask about places. He wants to know how to "get somewhere". I made this quick map by pasting the satellite image of the area surrounding our home from Google Maps into powerpoint and using basic editing tools to add some bling and "Elijah-fy" the image. Then I printed it on cardstock and sealed it with a self laminating sheet. My kid loves carting this thing around and I love it too - aside from the toner cost this was FREE!

You could certainly paste the image to Word, Publisher, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop or even Paint and personalize this with little computer skills.

thanks for stopping by!

blessings, tai
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...