Friday, November 12, 2010

random thoughts about my odor...

regularly scheduled foto friday will be seen...at some other time.

I am sick. To say the least I am a terrible patient and I loathe being sick. One of the major problems? I SMELL! YICKKKK! My hubby says i am nuts and he cant smell me. To be fair he isnt getting that close to me...

about me and my sniffer:

I have an extremely sensitive sniffer. (being pregnant was, in fact, stinky). I can smell things several minutes before people around me and the number one rule of my existance is that  will not put anything stinky in my mouth. If I think it smells it is NOT going in and I dont care what it is. Many people are very surprised I have never tried cigarettes or even beer. I cant help it. That stuff smalls so gross! EWW!!

Anyhow. I just got out of the bath, it is my second bath today following the shower I also took this morning. Am I crazy and doing nothing more than drying out my skin? probably. But my conclusion? Being sick STINKS! literally. for real.


blessings, tai (but you can call me flower, if you want to...)

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

haha at least your sense of humor doesn't stink! get better lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...