Wednesday, November 3, 2010

what they said wednesday

I have posted a few quotes from my DARLINNNNGGG (are you catching the sarcasm here??) children on here and I thought it might be fun to dedicate one post per week to their silliness while they are still adorable and I dont want to duct tape their mouths shut :)

So here is my first "what they said wednesday"




When reading you should keep in mind that my son is 4 (will be 5 in 1 month....i know? HOW did I get a 5 year old??? God must trust me more that I trust myself!) and my baby big girl is 2 (going on 30).

This on actually happened about a month ago. Their dad and I were taking them to a sitter so we could go to the Japanese Steak House with a group of friends. Here is what happened in the car:

E: Mom, where are you going to dinner? Why arnt you taking us? I want to go to dinner! (etc, 50 other questions, etc...)

Me: We are going to eat Japanese food

E: I would not like that

Me: (rolling eyes because he doesnt like ANYthing except pb&j and of course junk food) You might like it there, buddy. It is cool. They cook the food right in front of you. They catch it on fire and build a volcano out of an onion!

E: WOW!

Lauren Kate: WAIT!! WAIT!! WAIT!!!!! Mommy! That sounds ridiculous. That is NOT silly. That is RID - ICK - U - LOUS!!

How do I argue with that? She is 100% correct.

blessings, tai

1 comments:

~*Jess*~ said...

Lol I love it! And she is totally going on 30. Seriously, how did I babes get to be going on 5! WAH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...