Thursday, December 23, 2010

our tree 2010

Dont you LOVE Christmas trees?? I love all kinds! traditional, funky, colorful. LOVE a themed tree! Ours it traditional and my motto? Anything BUT "less is more"! There is ALWAYS room for more or sparlky things are Christmas. Here are some views for you to enjoy!

Our tree is fairly traditional. I would love to have a big enough space to have many many themed trees though!

full view:






close up so you can see some of the ornaments:

I would love to see your tree! Send me some links.

1 comments:

Shaunna said...

Hey Tai! Just wanted to stop in and let you know I'm praying for ya! I got your sweet prayer request and I totally get it. Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment. Blessings to you...oh, and your tree is gorgeous btw!! -shaunna :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...