Monday, December 13, 2010

resolutions

Yes, I know, Christmas is a week away. And yes, I have a BILLION things to do before then. But last week I ordered me some new Billy Blanks DVDs and I am ready to begin working out again. Such a cliche resolution... I know....I spent all summer kickboxing and then the gym where I was working out closed. There is not another location that offers a time I can kickbox. I hate being so busy all the time but I am not willing to give up family time 3 nights a week to go. I MISS it though! SOOOO starting in the very near future I have a 5am date with Billy 4 mornings a week.

billy,

please.

be.

gentle...

love,
chubby (but nice) girl  :)

I know that with a little hard work I can look jut like this!! oooohhhhh BILLLLYYY!!!


2 comments:

~*Jess*~ said...

OOoooh I remember doing Billy Blanks. He's tough! But great :)

Anonymous said...

P90X trumps all.

(don't buy, download. Or, hit up your cousin who already "found them" while he was sailing around the internet on his digital pirate ship)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...