Tuesday, December 21, 2010

sugar scrub

Ever used sugar or salt scrub? It is devine! AND it is SUPER easy and inexpensive to make your own. The kids and I made bunches of them for gifts this year. Elijah's teachers, co-workers, pastors and other workers at church. This is how they turned out. I have seen these all over blogland this season but I took much inspiration for the design here

All I used to make these?
*Sugar (regular old white sugar)
*Extra Virgin Olive Oil
*Loraine's Lemon Candy Flavoring (Many recipes call for Essential Oils or other oils to make them smell nice but I was too lazy to go to another store)

THAT'S IT people! No excused! These were less than $2.00 each and that counts the cost of the jars.


Oh how I *BIG PUFFY HEART* Ball Jars!



I made the tags using auto shapes in MS PowerPoint

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...