Monday, December 6, 2010

sweet baby Jesus

I was flipping through my reader a few days ago and came accross the most adorable Chirstmas Craft EVER at A Lemon Squeezy Home! You have to check out this amazing tutorial here: Baby Jesus and Manger Tutorial

I love that she is using this to teach her children about service! However, I have a super neurotic dog that I feared would most definately eat the straw pieces if I made individual strands as in this tutorial. So I printed her pattern and made a few tweaks (sewed down the straw) so this was perfect for our family. I made one for each of my children and they really love them. Elijah has even informed me he will be taking Jesus for share day at prescool this week! YAY!! Too bad he wouldnt let me take his picture with Baby Jesus. Oh well. Lauren was willing to appease me.

Enjoy!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...