Monday, January 17, 2011

messenger bag for hand held video game

I had some fun with my brand new sewing machine Saturday!! I am in love. I feel bad for cheating on my old Brother machine but this baby?? A Singer? I will probably never go back.

Elijah got a Leapster for his birthday and I swear I have found the thing everywhere! I am afraid it is going to get broken. Hubby suggested I buy a case. BUY?? I dont think so. Here is the bag I made.

He can put his game cartridges in the front zipper pouch. My FIRST EVER zipper! YAY!


Here is the inside. It has super padded lining to protect the game system


And here is what NOT to do. DO NOT slice your finger open with your rotary cutter. It really doesnt feel good. I totally rock the Hello Kitty bandaid though.


I love comments! Please tell me what you think!! :)

4 comments:

The Crafty Gals said...

The bag is super cute! I wish I had sewing abilities :)
~Mary
www.thecraftygals.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

totally cute. I need to make one for my daughter. She is in the same place. Love your idea.

Kim @ seven thirty three said...

Awesome... you put me to shame. I just bought a case for my sons! LOL. GREAT JOB! What did you use for the padding?

Thanks for linking with What little boys are made of.

Fawn Teresi said...

Great Job. i need to learn how to sew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...