Saturday, February 19, 2011

hooded towel

I have made MANY hooded towels in the past but this is by far my favorite. I wanted to keep it.

I just love baby showers. Today was a pretty afternoon to spend with some girlfriends preparing to welcome a new little life. I gave this precious hooded towel I created  as part of my gift. I took enough pics for a tutorial but I dont have time to get it put together right now. I will probably post it sometime this week. In the mean time, here is a sneak peak! Wish I could have borrowed a precious little baby to model it!


3 comments:

Lizzy said...

It is so AWESOME, Tai, thanks again for making it for my sister! I know she loves it, and so will baby cohnhead! lol, I guess that could sound really wrong to someone who doesn't know the reason that name is used! HA! Anyway, thanks again for ALL the help today! :) keep on rocking like the fraggles!

The Girl Creative said...

Love your model. ;) Thanks for linking up. The towel came out great!

Nikki said...

You're so clever

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...