Friday, February 11, 2011

scarf for my boy!

I first saw this cool fleece scarf on craftaholics anonymous about a week ago! Although I didnt follow the tutorial exactly it was DEFINATELY the inspiration behind the scarf I made for little man today.

Thanks for the tutorial and inspiration by Erin at in between laundry.

I made the bottom layer with a remnant of flannel I had and added some cozy, coordinating fleece and a cute ribbon!

Too bad I couldnt get the boy to pose for pictures. ugh. typical. Oh well, bear was happy to humor me!

This was a fun, quick project made with stuff I had on hand. Those are my favorite kind!



7 comments:

Erin @ In Between Laundry said...

Awww, thanks so much, girl! I love how yours turned out--that fringe on the bottom's a great idea! :)

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

That turned out so cute!

Laurel {Make and Takes} said...

This is such a cute scarf! I'd love for you to submit this to the M&T Spotlight over at http://www.makeandtakes.com/spotlight

Melanie said...

What a cute ides! I love how it turned out. I found you through Made By You Mondays and am now a follower.

Melanie
youmadethat.blogspot.com

Jen-CraftOManiac said...

that scarf is precious, so precious. P.S. your post is up on my blog. THANKS, jen

Anna said...

My son shocked me this year when he asked for a scarf because he thought they were "cool". Glad to see a good example of one done for boys!

Jamie said...

That is too adorable. I'm your newest follower. I'm having my first link party tomorrow (Monday). It would be great if you could stop by and post your project. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...