Wednesday, February 2, 2011

what they said wednesday

imagine my delight receiving this beautiful picture from my son! He brought this to me proudly after Sunday School this week! It was perfectly amazing and then....

This says "I am praying for my mommy" and according to Elijah's verbal description:

"I am praying for you mommy, because of your stinky toots. That is a TOOT - see the
green cloud? That is how you know it stinks"

I bet his Sunday School teachers just got a kick out of that. ugh.
(sorry for the poor quality cell phone pic)




2 comments:

SewHappyGeek @ excellcrafts said...

Oh, that's awesome! so, so funny! thank you so much for sharing that, it really brightened our evening!
if it makes you feel better, when my daughter was 3 I told her I was going to get surgery to make my boobs smaller. After much arguing, during which she INSISTED that was impossible, and I finally gave in with a 'Fine, you're right, I'm not having anything done', she pops out with, 'Maybe they can do something about your butt, too' {sigh}

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Oh my gosh, this is why I love kids! That made me really LOL!

I can't wait to get into the real world and start teaching...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...