Saturday, March 19, 2011

spring at pier 1!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

It is 68 degrees today in Central Ohio!! I cant believe it! It REALLY feels like SPRING has finally decided to peak in. We are busy this weekend with yard work. Naturally I decided to do some SHOPPING. I hopped over to Pier 1 online to check out some of the furniture offerings and I was certainly NOT disappointed!

Isn't this the CUTEST?? I could really use 4 of these!

And you know how much I love bright colors! Pier 1 certainly does not disappoint! I love these gorgeous stacking chairs and adorable garden stools.

  

And of course you cant forget about the iconic Pier 1 Papasan! This season Pier 1 has expanded with the amazing outdoor Swingasan. This looks fantastic!!

I love the how versatile these items are. You can use them to bring the outdoor inside.  This would be just as amazing in my entry way as on the patio!

or this amazing scroll rug??? I love this! On sale right now for 119.99?!?! You just cant beat that!

You can head over to Pier 1 Outdoor newsletter to sign up for a special in-store offer this weekend or shop online at Pier 1. Pier 1 even has some upcoming tweet-ups. What fun! for more information on tweet-ups you can visit Pier 1 Tweetups.

I have the fever! Pier 1 is the remedy!!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...