Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CELEBRATING 100+ FOLLOWERS! Pslam 100 printable

To keep it real I wanted to throw in a printable this week! I have really just begun to discover teh joy of printables and I LOVE creating them. Here is my inspiration:

Psalm 100

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us,
and we are his we are his people,
the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good
and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations

So here is the printable! Click. Print. Enjoy!!





taidye original


5 comments:

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

This is really a sweet printable! I love the colors you used. So bright and spring-y. :)

Amanda said...

You were featured on Today's Top 20! Woot Woot! :)

Amanda
www.todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I love it! Thanks so much for creating and sharing. It's so nice to be able to decorate my home with wisdom from the Bible in such a modern, fun and colorful way. Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered this site. Is there a trick to printing only the graphic image (i.e., only the Psalm)? When I clicked on the image, I saw only the graphic, but when printed out there was additional stuff on the side.
Thanks for any information on printing the graphic.

agravette said...

this is so pretty! thank you very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...