Thursday, April 14, 2011

CELEBRATING 100+ FOLLOWERS! using 100 tickets

I hope you are enjoying my 100+ followers celebration! Today's challenge was to use 100 tickets. They type you use for raffles etc. My kids love using tickets for all kinds of things. And my son loved this framed piece I made for his room.

Last year we vacationed in Gatlinburg and he and I bought an all day pass for the ski lift. We rode about 6 or so times! He loved it so much I thought I would commemorate it for him! So I used the 100 tickets for the mat and added a family photo from the trip, the photo we bought from the souvenir shop and a penny he smashed at the top of the mountain. He is so thrilled with it and I am too! It was a fast and easy project! Sorry for the horrible picture. I was out of natural light!


taidye original


3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's such a fun idea! I love it! What a great way to remember a fun time!

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Lizzy said...

I am glad you guys had such a great time last year! :-)

Sailing with bare feet said...

CUTE !!!!!! I LOVE THIS !!!
As of right now i have 13 followers .. last week i only had 3 !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...