Thursday, April 7, 2011

Don't forget!!

Dont forget next week I am celebrating reaching 100 followers with a big week filled with projects surrounding the theme "100". I havent received much feedback. Come on my crafty peeps!! Do you have an item you would like to challenge me with? "Tai, I dare you to make something with 100 pop tabs"? (<-- lame example) Let me know by noon tomorrow as I plan on having a marathon day of crafting Saturday so I can show some projects next week!

If you would like to participate PLEASE email me by tomorrow at noon. If you have a project where you used 100 of a certain item share!!!! and I will feature you on my blog!! email! taimbender(at)gmail(dot)com.

And dont forget to grab a snazzzy button!!


taidye original


4 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't have any "100" projects, but my challenge for you is to create something that only costs you 100 pennies :-)

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Congratulations on 100 followers. That is awesome. I am new to your blog. Glad I found it. Look forward to seeing your projects next week.

Barrie said...

What about 100 mini clothespins? I have a ton, found them on clearance at Walmart, would love to see something cute made from them...I am stumped. But I couldn't pass them up, they are cute just sitting in the jar on my shelf...

Sarah said...

I would love to see you make something springy with 100 feathers or 100 plastic eggs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...