Monday, April 25, 2011

teacher appreciation

Elijah is moving on to Kindergarten next year and as we all know this is teacher appreciation week. He has 2 teachers in his classroom and they both do an amazing job with the children. They treat Lauren like one of the group too and I truly appreciate that!

He goes to a Methodist pre-school and I am taking the opportunity to make a Christian gift before he goes to public school next year. I based this creation off of Matthew 5:16:

In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

E got to pick out a pair of new sunglasses for each of his teachers and I made these scrappy pouches to put them in. They are very easy and I was running short on time so I didnt make a tutorial. What do you think?

Oh yeah...I also made these labels PRINTABLE for you. CLICK TO DOWNLOAD.









19 comments:

Lizzy said...

Seriously. Just. Awesome!

Mama Bird said...

Love! I am doing a whole post this week on teachers gifts and will be linking to this!! FANTAB!! SO SWEET!! Love it!!

Jen said...

Too cute!

Cat said...

What a GREAT project idea...very practical and I adore the message it conveys. The teachers are going to LOVE it for sure!

xx Cat brideblu

CraftySix said...

LOVE IT! This is seriously great! Thanks for sharing! http://craftysix.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

What a great gift! I love it! I'd love to have you link up with Creative Me Monday... you can link up all week long.

http://www.thesoutherninstitute.com/2011/04/creative-me-monday-4.html

Jami said...

Great idea for teacher appreciation week! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by and link up to the Tuesday To Do Party.
http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-to-do-party-7-and-6-list-makers.html
Smiles!!
Jami

Jennifer said...

These are adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Jen
scissors & spatulas

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Girl! These are Beyond adorable! Im your newest follower!
I would LOVE to have you link up to my Whassup Wednesday Par-Tay! And I have a party button you can grab and put on your blog so your friends can come too:)



If you are NOT already a Follower of Elements Interiors....HELLEEERRRR!

Click that Google Follow button and YOU will be ENTERED in my

"Its a SURPRISE!" GIVEAWAY to be announced EVERY MONDAY! Yeppers! You read it right,

a Winner EVERY MONDAY!!! With GREAT Goodies you wont want to miss!!




Hope to see ya at Whassup Wednesday!!!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

xoxokara

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Those are great! I bet the kids would like giving those.

Visiting from Someday Crafts!

ChariT said...

These are TOO precious!! :)

Stopping by from the Whatever Goes Wednesday Blog hop!

~Stay beautiful and blessed!!

Erin said...

Love this! Thanks!!!

Becky at Fakin It said...

What a fun idea. This would be great for my kids who go to Catholic school. If only I could sew:)

aggieam01 said...

super super cute!!!

Brandy J. said...

So super cute and simple. I love it!

radn@HouseonAshwelllane said...

Those are adorable!

Krafty Kat said...

So seriously cute! Thanks so much for linking up!

Michelle@Somedaycrafts said...

Congrads! This is the most viewed link at last week's Whatever Goes Wednesday. I am featuring this Cute idea today!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...