Friday, June 24, 2011

i'll tell ya what i want what i really really want

i know. spice girls. i miss my dorkster 90's music.

i know you are singing this now.

AND you are totally jamming out.

stop pretending you're not.

no. really. i can see you. it's ok.

ANYHOW! What I really really want is for you to follow me on PINTEREST. please? pretty please? i will follow you back. pinky promise. so...here is my shameless request. let's be pin friends. that is a real thing cause i said so and as i say to my littles when they ask "why???" the answer: because i am the boss of the world. so if you wanna be my pinning BFF you can click


Thanks a bunch if you do. You make me feel so famous! My user name is Tai. Cool right? Just Tai. I am like Cher now. No last name required. HA!


2 comments:

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

hahaha Awesome!!! I love that - I'm going to start saying I'm the boss of the world. Can we both be the bosses of the world? I don't know if that's even possible. ;)
Thanks for linking to the printable. And I'm already following you - cause you're that cool. ;)

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

I am following you now! :) I love pinterest and think the more people you follow the merrier! :) Here is mine: http://pinterest.com/mariagridley/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...