Thursday, June 23, 2011

of thee i sing printable

we have been on vacation this week. it has been beyond fantastic! Wait until you see the stash of pyrex and ball jars I accumulated while junque-ing!

Anyhoo...my brain cant just do one thing at a time so this idea for a patriotic printable has been dancing or um, rather singing through my head all week. We are headed home in the morning and everything is packed up so I thought I would see if I could get this completed and I did!! YAY!

click. print. enjoy!


5 comments:

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Great printable! I love those old songs, and this is a great way to preserve the sentiments of this one.

shopannies said...

oh yes of thee I sing praise God and the USA

btanders said...

OHHH! I like this! What a fun idea to use the song!

http://btanders.blogspot.com

DWYHomemaking said...

Love it! Great 4th decor, I'll be featuring it thursday!

Aimee Steckowski said...

i ran into your website last week & fell in love!!! nice to meet you! :)

and because i loved this printable so much - we featured you today --- thank you for posting such a lovely printable; i think our readers are going to LOVE it!!!

post is here: http://www.fancylittlethings.com/2011/07/a-few-fancy-little-things-1/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...