Wednesday, June 29, 2011

what they said wednesday

So it’s been a while since the last installment of “what they said wednesday”! Since we were on vacation last week spending MUCH more (and needed!) time together than usual. I got a few good ones!

Little pants is a “dreamer” the girl dreams about everything! 

(Lauren, 3yrs 2mo)

“Mommy, I had a dream last night and it was so so so so so so so so beautiful”
“Really? Tell me about it!”
“It was about puppies. I was singing songs to lots of puppies!”
“That sounds nice! What were you singing?”
“I don’t know but it was so so so so so so beautiful! It was so so so beautiful I didn’t even ever want to wake up ever!”
“Lauren, you are so adorable.”
“I know, momma…and so is puppies!”


Crazy little child
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...