Tuesday, August 16, 2011

please help me. these buttons are out of control!

Good Morning sweet readers!


source
  I have a confession...you may have noticed....I dont "get" html that well. like. at all. I try REALLY hard. Most tutorials I use are honestly not "dumbed down" enough for me. I am learning some but I am having some issues with ...buttons...the ones below - you know down there!! 

v v v

These are the FABULOUS link parties I link to on a regular basis. and I REALLY need help making them look nicer and more uniform. Can anyone please tell me how to make them all the same "size"? I have googled. I have read tutorials. I am still doing something wrong. I would love to be able to have them all around 150 x 150 and leave them below and also have code for a set of 75x75 so I can put them at the bottom of the posts I link to. I want to leave love and still have it be pleasing to look at.

Who can help? Anyone? I'll be your best friend! Promise!!

Also, a stupid question..... over there >>>> you see that twitter and FB thingies? Is there a way for me to get them side by side? instead of stacked?

1 comments:

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

Tai, I'm not as familiar with blogger, but I'll send you an email with what I do in wordpress, hopefully that will help!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...