Wednesday, September 14, 2011

rawr! dinos

On with the show!

Happy hump day! A few weeks ago I got SOOOO excited to see this adorable pattern from see kate sew. Kate has one of my favorite blogs EVER! Her sewing tutorials are my favorites and I refer to them allllll the time. You can find them in her sewing 101 section. You should go check out her blog.

I bought this pattern as soon as I saw it. LOVE!! Let me say these were so easy, fun and fast to make. I love them and so do the kids.

I am not even getting paid for the PR here. I just love Kate! Her style is awesome!

What do you think of my creatures?


Kate has been super generous! I emailed her like 3 times about these and now she probably thinks I am a stalker! But she is so sweet! She has offered to give away a few of these patterns to my readers!! YAY!!  I will post the giveaway in the next couple of days so keep your eyes peeled!

p.s. I am giving away 3 dino pattern PDFs from see kate sew here

9 comments:

~*Jess*~ said...

I love love love these!

Nicole Mariana said...

I don't like dinosaurs but these are seriously so cute! I love them! I just found your blog through a blog hop, I love it. If you're interested please take a look at my blog at www.romanianprincess.com and if you like it PLEASE be a follower!

XoXo Nicole Mariana

Betsy J said...

Oh my word, these are seriously cute! I don't know which one I love more. Good job1

Brittany said...

These are adorable! I made a little fleece dino softie a couple weeks ago but your's are way cuter. I especially like the girly ones!

Amy said...

Those are so cute. Love them!

Megs said...

so adorable!! love them!

Jill said...

So cute! Love it! Found you on Tip Me Tuesday.
Jill

http://jaihartjustlovelydesigns.blogspot.com/

Kathryn Michelle Jenkins said...

these are darling! so adorable. I'm a new follower. great crafts.

kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

Diane said...

These are super cute! My new grandson would like these when he gets older. New follower and would appreciate a follow back. Thanks! Visiting from Someday Crafts Linky Party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...