Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Please Vote!

Hello Friends!

Are you followers of the awesome blog Crafterhours? It is one of my all time FAVES! A few weeks ago Crafterhours announced a super fun contest to win some custom printed labels. I have a lot of fun creating a design for my labels. Crafterhours has posted all of the entries in their facebook album and 2 of the winners will be chosen by popular vote. So…..here is my shameless plea for your vote! Just click the image below and vote! Although I would love for you to vote for me I do hope you will vote for any of the designs you like. There are so many good ones! You can vote for as many as you want! All you have to do is click like under the graphic you want to vote for. Thanks for checking it out!




And don’t forget to check out and follow Crafterhours! You certainly wont be sorry!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...