Monday, January 16, 2012

I heart Faces Submission - Family Fun

This is a very special picture! Some cousins having fun and holding back before opening presents on Christmas Eve. They are usually hard to photograph all together! They were showing great restraint holding back from the packages because they wanted their "pop Pop" to watch from Afghanistan and he hadnt skyped in yet. He was able to skype in soon after and we all spent Christmas Eve together! Miss you Dad!



Join the fun at I Heart Faces! Click the button!

3 comments:

lsquare said...

What a funny, adorable picture---they make me laugh!

Rebel Sweetheart said...

These kids are so adorable! :)

Rodger said...

Love the stories and pix! Keep up the good work Kido! You make your Dad very Proud... even in Afgahnistan! Can you make me something special I can place in my hut! Nothing fancy, just so I can say My Daughter made this for me! LOVE YOU SO MUCH

CHIEF MAC (AKA Dad)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...