Monday, January 2, 2012

my picks from 2011!

Hi Again! It has been a while since I had 2 posts in 1 week. I am quite proud of myself. Someday I will be able to post more. Much more! I really want this blog to thrive and for taidye original to push me to be a better crafter! I will get there. I am a slow learner.

I am trying to re-cap what I actually accomplished around here last year and this is my round up! I must say this was hard to choose. I cant imagine how hard this would be if I was like a REAL craft blogger who actually posted daily/weekly crafts! WHEW! Hats off to you all! Here are {some of} my favorite posts of 2011!


First let me say how AMAZED I am with the popularity of my printables! I really enjoy making them and decided to throw them out there on the blog. I NEVER dreamed that I would EVER get so many hits from them! I think my top 2 posts are certainly the NEST printable and the MUSTACHE printable. I am so happy you all like them! Here are the links to correspond to the images above which are in no particular order:


Also remember you can quickly access my tutorials and printables from the top of the page! :)

Thanks to everyone for checking out my blog last year! It was fun to get so many new followers and sweet comments! Special thanks to a few of my bloggy buddies for helpful hints and sweet comments!!

3 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

What a fun roundup Tai!! I love all those - especially that mustache printable. Too funny. :)
Thanks for the shoutout too - that is so sweet of you!!

The Southern Product Queen said...

Such a cute idea, and love your blog! I would love it if you would link this up at my linky party as well! Here is the link http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/one-stop-shoppe-linky-party Happy New Year!

Janel@hatingmartha said...

Great stuff this year! Love the mustache printable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...