Friday, February 10, 2012

little ballerina feetsies - a pinned inspiration post!

I have a tiny ballerina in my life right now. It is going to be short lived because said ballerina has informed me she does not want to do this again next year. In fact, she said "I only like ballet because I get to dress up and look pretty". HA! She can do that at home for cheap. :)

I have been meaning to get some nice photos of her since she might never want to be a dancer again and she is just so stinkin cute right now. Here are some of the sweet pictures I recently captured!



This one was inspired by PINTEREST! WOO! I saw this adorable photo by Smashed Peas and Carrots. Which is actually a fantastic link to pair of hand-knitted legwarmers. I co not knit or crotchet so I am always fascinated by anyone who does! Here is the photo which inspired me



We dont have her recital outfit yet but I will definitely be working on a bunch of pics when we do! :) Let me know what you think! Have you made anything PINspired lately?

6 comments:

Maggie said...

Aww she is sooo pretty! And I absolutely love that b & w photo...that would look so sweet in a frame or on a canvas! Me...as inspiration?....you are too much! Thank you!!

XOXO,
Mags

My name is Becka said...

Have I been inspired by pinterest lately? Um, only like very second of the day!
Those little leg warmers are completely adorable. It makes ME want to go into ballet.

Thank you for commenting on my blog btw :)

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hey sweetie! Hope you`ll visit my blog and maybe...we can follow each other?:X

FashionSpot.ro

busana muslim trendy said...

woww great post good luck

BeccaMarie said...

I still think those leg warmers are adorable :)

bibitoon games said...

Delicious strange and beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...