Tuesday, February 7, 2012

super fun valentines and free printable!

Hi friends! Can you feel the luuuvvvv in the air? No? Yeah, valentine's day is not my thing either. Except for all the pink stuff...and the romance...the lace, doilies, chocolates, jewelry...ok. fine. I like it a little.

Like it or not - my kiddos have parties coming up at school and a clever valentine is always in order for that! I created these:


I made the printable and you can use it to! Just click here to download!

Then print them on card stock, cut them out and use hot glue to attach drink mix to the card! Dont forget to use your pink, polka dotted glue gun if possible and rock that dixie plate!


You can sort of see from the image below there are two different color card on the page. The top actually has pink font (I know it looks sort of red here) and purple hearts and the bottom is red text with brick colored hearts. These were super fast and inexpensive! I already had the card stock and the Hawaiian punch was 1.00 per box at walmart for an 8 count. I made 40 of them for 5 bucks! YES!

Here is a closer view of the pintable. Just click to download! Happy love day!



6 comments:

Polly @ Helping Little Hands said...

This is awesome. My husband and I are both chemistry majors...and now he's a science teacher. Thanks for sharing the printable.

Erin said...

Totally awesome!!! I just pinned it so we can do these next year! Thanks!

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

I love this! We just posted our very first Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party and we would LOVE for you to stop by and link this up! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/02/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link.html

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Great activity! I'd love for you to link it to Thematic Thursday.

Sherri said...

Precious!

The Stuff of Success said...

I just found your site. These printables are adorable. I am stopping in from TheStuffofSuccess (I am also your newest follower). Feel free to stop on by and say hello. Have a great week. Athena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...