Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hebrews 13:8 printable

Hi Everyone. It has been a super fun week here. I took off with the kids and went to Pigeon Forge for a couple of days. We had so much fun bonding, crafting, eating and playing in the Great Smoky Mountains. If you have stuck around here for a while you might know the GSM hold a special place in my heart. :)  I feel so refreshed and happy today to be home with my family. I will post some pictures hopefully later this week.

Today I am sharing a printable I created with one of my favorite verses! Hebrews 13:8! It is so nice to know that in life everything changes. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good, sometimes happy, sometimes painful, almost always hard. But have hope! Jesus  Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever!

Click. Print. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...