Friday, July 13, 2012

...hello?

Hello….anyone there…?? I haven’t posted in far too long here and I have been thinking lately that maybe I would post more if my blog weren’t in a box. I am stuck in this sort of craft box. Not that I don’t LOVE it in there! I love crafting and sewing and gluing stuff but the reality is that I just don’t have time to craft consistently between family and church and full time work. And then, when I do craft (which is actually more than you would think based on my posting habits) I do not have time to take pretty pictures or make a tutorial and put together a post.

So I figured it is my blog. I can write about whatever I choose. I am hoping to be inspired to post more but I wont promise all craft posts. There might be more family stuff, kid stuff, school stuff, church stuff. I might just post photos or even just stuff I am loving that day. I don’t know how often I will post but I am hoping for more than once per week. Don’t worry! I will still throw in occasional crafts and printables! I hope that you will stick around but I understand if this ends up not being your cup of tea.

p.s. Look how big my monsters are getting!


2 comments:

Kathie said...

I feel just the same way. I am crafty but not just in arts/crafts so I'm not going to blog just about art/crafts. You can start to feel like you have to keep making stuff even when you don't feel like it to have something to blog about. Glad to see you are still blogging and I host a regular link party still but also one that is just a list of 5 things (can be anything, not just crafts) called Gimme Five For Friday. Feel free to join in even when you're not feeling like being crafty!

elizabeth ricket said...

Yay! Your bloginess lives! That makes me happy! :) So happy to see more of you just sharing, doing what ya love, and not letting the unwritten expectations of what Tai, should post on her blog! BTW - check out the app called blogger- mobile blog-entry access
" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.blogger"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...