Friday, August 3, 2012

mini vacation! (part 2)

Happy Friday friends!

I wanted to share just a *few* more photos I love from our mini vacation. You can read the first part here.

I really wanted to share a few shots I captured at Cade's Cove. Capturing the beauty and feeling of this place is not possible. Hands down one of the most amazing places on the planet. My heaven will surely look just like Cade's Cove. With, chocolate, diet coke, and shopping. tee hee.

See what I mean? The mountains here create the clouds. melt.


This picnic area is really beautiful. We packed a breakfast picnic and then played in the shallow part of the river


This was so fun


Heaven. seriously.










The kids loved all of the sights and sounds as we drove around the scenic loop


Get ready for this! We. Saw. A. Bear!! Been to the smokies many many times and I never saw a bear. I was beginning to think they were lying! The pictures aren't great he was pretty high in the tree but I loved it!



I truly hope I have made some memories for my babies. They are both old enough to remember this trip. I hope they will remember the fun times we had! 

Goodbye for now, sweet Tennessee. We will return soon to Good Ole Rocky Top soon!


2 comments:

elizabeth ricket said...

wow! What can I say thanks for sharing your awesome little vaca! I need is a little happy moment after craptastic week! oh and I'm so happy you had the opportunity to be able to do that with your Kiddos!! seriously love all those pictures, especially those on with the sky. Thanks for sharing!!

friv 2 said...


wow! is wonderful. it's the inventor or very good and keep trying possibility.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...